Full Paper Submission Type
1. The manuscript should be written in English including tables, figures, equations, and algorithms. (Please feel free to contact us if you need translation service)
2. Only original papers will be considered, the manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, and must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
3. The research topic of the manuscript should fall into the conference scopes, and it is presented with logic and complete structure, relevant information, significant results and etc.
4. The accepted paper limits are 6-15 pages including all figures, tables, references, and appendices.
A presubmission self-check is helpful to save time and efforts of authors and reviewers in review process, to some extent it will also help improve the quality of submissions. Therefore, we suggest authors conduct careful self-check before submitting a paper to the conference.
Here are tips of self-check as below:
1. Please make sure that the paper is of interest to the conference.
2. Please check the spelling and formal style to avoid misspellings or syntactical errors.
3. Please make sure that the English language of the paper should be of sufficient quality to be understood.
4. Please ensure that the layout conforms with the abstract / paper template of the conference.
5. Please make sure all individuals who have contributed substantially to the work have been listed as authors.
6. Please ensure the version of the manuscript to be submitted has been agreed by all authors.
Authors are suggested to conduct the plagiarism detection through iThenticate or Turnitin before submission. Please be noted that the crosscheck will run through all over the review and publication process. Once such unethical behavior was reported, the paper will be withdrawn, and no refund will be entertained.
Authors are invited to submit full paper using the Online Submission System, please refer to the detailed guideline for online submission system. You can submit your manuscript through our conference email email@example.com as well.
Submissions should comprise:
Title, Authors' information, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Description, Methods, Tables and Figures, Conclusion, Acknowledgements/Funding sources, References List.
The full paper passed preliminary review and peer review, it will be accepted for oral or poster presentation and be published in digital conference proceeding which will send to be indexed by all major citation databases such as Ei Compendex, Scopus, CPCI, Google Scholar, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), Inspec, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR), EBSCO, CrossRef, Thomson Reuters (WoS), etc.
If you were still confused about the submission, please consult the conference secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org.